In order to comply with regulations set forth by the Department of Transportation (DOT), employers must submit their employees to random drug and alcohol testing as follows:
- Every driver is required to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- The minimum annual percentage rate for random testing of controlled substances must be 50 percent of the average number of driving positions.
- The minimum annual percentage rate for random testing of alcohol use must be 10 percent of the average number of driving positions.
Consult with our ARCpoint Labs team to help you determine how to randomly test your workforce.
DOT Testing – Random Name Generation
An important aspect of drug and alcohol testing is anonymity and confidentiality. ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area uses specialized technology to safeguard the reliability of a random drug or alcohol test by using a random name generation for every test performed. We outsource this name generation to an impartial third-party. This prevents all parties involved from potential discrimination issues.
ARCpoint Labs is Here to Manage
- Scheduled testing on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Random testing customized to suit your unique needs
- Maintenance of a specific level of completed tests
- Designated percentages of employees for testing
Learn More about the Testing Services We Offer
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area for more information on DOT-regulated drug and alcohol testing services.