Drug Court Testing & Monitoring
ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area follows a special model created by drug courts to perform testing, and our staff strictly adheres to all court policies. We can perform any court-ordered drug testing and help you stay in compliance with all court orders including submitting to scheduled and random testing.
We can also perform any court-ordered testing for alcohol as well as DNA/paternity testing.
Situations That Prompt Court-Mandated Testing
Drug testing, alcohol testing and DNA testing are often requested by the courts to make judgments regarding cases involving:
- DUI offenders
- Guardianship for adoption and foster care situations (screen the applicants)
- Child custody
- Visitation rights
- Domestic violence
(Among many others situations involving important legal, social and family cases.)
As we run the initial court-ordered tests and provide monitoring as requested by the judge, ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area follows all steps. This ensures test results are court-admissible and can be relied upon to make proper judgments and decisions.
Common Court-Ordered Testing Types
- Breathe – most accurate test to determine current alcohol impairment
- Urine screening & saliva testing — provide a recent window into drug or alcohol use
- EtG/EtS urine alcohol testing — can extend the window for determining whether a person has been drinking long after the alcohol itself has been metabolized
- Hair drug testing — provides a longer, 90-day record of substance use
- Fingernail — on the substance abuse testing spectrum, fingernail tests yield the longest term results.
- DNA tests (a legal paternity test) — can determine maternity or paternity of any child in custody or family disputes
- Environmental testing — identifies dangerous drug residue contamination that remains when methamphetamine or illegal drugs manufacturing takes place
- Sweat patch — typically used when the court requires 24/7 monitoring