Monitor Your Health With Cholesterol Testing
There are countless ways your cholesterol affects your heart health. High levels can lead to many issues including diabetes, stroke and heart disease. This is why monitoring your levels with cholesterol testing is so imperative. ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area can help you with that. We provide accurate cholesterol testing for individuals.
How Cholesterol Testing Works
Cholesterol testing alone does not require fasting. But when it is combined with a lipid panel, which it often is, fasting for 9-14 hours may be necessary. Water consumption is permitted during this time. These results will provide you with detailed information about your cholesterol and related chemistry that affects your heart’s health. We recommend you see a doctor or specialist for further guidance based on your results.
Our Cholesterol Testing Services
- Cholesterol, Total
- Cholesterol Panel: including HDL, LDL, LDL:HDL Ratio, and Total
- HDL (High-density Lipoprotein Cholesterol ) (HDL-C)
- LDL (Low-density Lipoprotein Cholesterol) (LDL-C)
- Lipid Panel
- Lipid Panel with Cholesterol:HDL Ratio
- Apolipoprotein B
- Lipoprofile NMR for LDL Particle Size (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
Get Started With Cholesterol Testing
For more information on cholesterol testing by ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area, contact us today.