Women’s Health Screening
Women have unique concerns when it comes to their physical health. Among them are issues of menopause, infertility, bone health, fatigue and more. ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area offers lab tests designed specifically to meet the needs of these issues in women’s health. You don’t always need a doctor to prescribe lab work for you. At ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area, you can take control and request the test yourself by selecting a comprehensive women’s panel or profile to understand more about your body’s overall health. You can also request a complete metabolic profile that measures
cardiovascular health and checks for cancer and diabetes.
Did you know…?
Some of the most commonly run women’s health tests can include:
- Blood pressure
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) with differential (checks for anemia by measuring white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit and platelets)
- Urine screening (to test for UTIs, kidney complications, dehydration, pregnancy)
- Hormone panels (test for estrogen levels (total), estradiol, menopause, infertility)
- Thyroid Panel with Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Liver panel
- Lipids (checks the fats in the bloodstream – cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides)
- Kidney panel (calcium, CO2, blood urea nitrogen, potassium, sodium, creatinine, chloride, albumin, phosphorus)
- Diabetes screening (blood sugar/glucose testing)
- Iron/ Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- Bone health (iron, calcium, minerals, phosphorus)
- Heart health
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area for Women’s Wellness Testing
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.