Men’s Health & Wellness
Men often have different health concerns than women, so ARCpoint Labs has a variety of services that can help them get answers for their specific health concerns. These range from metabolic profiles that measure cardiovascular health and checks for cancer or diabetes risk to tests that can judge the effectiveness of a workout routine. We have a variety of single tests, comprehensive lab panels and profiles comprised of various blood tests. We are able to run all lab tests that a doctor may prescribe, but a doctor’s prescription is not required to request a wellness or lab test.
Did you know?
- Blood pressure check
- Lipid profile with HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio
- DHEA-sulfate (evaluates adrenal gland function)
- CBC with differential (checks for anemia, infection and other diseases)
- Urinalysis (looks for kidney disorders & infection)
- Testosterone levels (Low T)
- Thyroid Panel with Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (THS)
- CMP (14 different tests that give information about kidney function, liver function, electrolyte, acid/base balance, blood sugar & blood proteins)
- NMR Lipo profile (checks cholesterol particle size – a more accurate cholesterol test)
- Prostate cancer screening (PSA)
Minneapolis Metro area Men’s Health & Wellness Testing – ARCpoint Labs
Don’t wait any longer. Drop by your local ARCpoint Labs today or schedule an appointment for your wellness test.