Did you know?
The herpes virus is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. According to the CDC:
- 1 out of 5 women have HSV-2 (age 14-49)
- 1 out of 9 men have HSV-2 (age 14-49)
- Over the past decade, the percentage of persons with genital herpes infection in the United States has remained stable. The herpes virus comes in two forms:
- HSV-2 is genital herpes (sores around genitals or rectum – most common form)
- HSV-1 is oral herpes (sores on the mouth and lips)
Knowledge is Power
Herpes, an incurable virus, is present whether the sores have shown up or cleared and can be spread through kissing, sexual contact or other exchange of saliva. It is typically spread from man to woman. ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area offers a herpes blood test to determine if you carry the virus. Contact ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area today for confidential, affordable STD testing.
Read more facts about Herpes from the CDC.
NOTE: ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area is a group of independently-owned and operated franchise locations. Not all services are offered at all locations.
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Minneapolis Metro area for Confidential Herpes and STD Testing.
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.